flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I have lost my Google ID and Password. Can I delete it and

Customer Question

I have lost my Google ID and Password. Can I delete it and start over again. Please help!
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
if you remember your email account probably something***@******.*** that is the ID
you can use the lost password ***** if you cant remember your password ***** you will have to have access to the email or phone that you set up when you made the account
You can certainly set up a new google account but it wont pull up your old emails and calendars those are attached to the old account and can not be transferred to a new one.
If you want to pay a little bit extra I can get you my phone number and even log in remotely to try to get it back for you but whether I can or not depends on whether you can prove it was your account to google. that means access to the phone number you used setting up the account or another email that you listed as an alternate or maybe answering security questions.