flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

Since you have changed to .com, you have me LOCKED OUT of my

Customer Question

Since you have changed to .com, you have me LOCKED OUT of my e-mail acct and do not recognize my password. PLEASE contact me by phone asap xxxxxxxxxx my user name is***@******.*** You are not accepting my pass word. PLEASE HELP Virginia
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 years ago.
You should still be using the .net email address to sign in with
have you tried using the lost password ***** on this page
https://www.fastmail.com/html/?MSignal=LostPassword-*
try putting in both the allmail.net email address and the alternate email address that you put in when you created the account. it will send a reset password ***** to that alternate email address.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried this I think I have the wrong password don't send an e-mail I can,t get in
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 years ago.
when you created the account you should have put in a SECOND email address that you also use. That second email address is where they would send the reset link.
If the email was logging in automatically with a saved password ***** you do not recall but no longer will because the website changed you can try these instructions to find the old password ***** it was saved in your browser
https://www.fastmail.com/help/account/pwmanager.html