flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

This problem originally started when I attempted to sign in

Customer Question

This problem originally started when I attempted to sign in to my account with my original email which is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I entered my password ***** it told me it was wrong. I attempted to sign in several times and same results. So I attempted to change my sign in to my secondary email account which is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Subsequent to that I received an email telling me that I needed to verify my sign-in. I have attempted many times to very my sign-in and it tells me to click on the link below (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) and it brings me up to a window that says: Your search for "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" returned no results.
Here is what I need:
My address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
My Id should be associated with that address
Do what is necessary to make my account on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
I am very frustrated with being unable to get my account straightened, and being unable to contact anyone who will answer me and help me get this problem resolved.
Contact me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or call me at XXX XXX XXXX.
Thank you for your assistance if you can help me.
Robert (Bob) XXXXXX
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 years ago.
this sounds like you are getting run around in circles
unfortunately the site blocks every email address you put in so i just see xxxxx for all of them which makes it hard to figure out what is happening
would you be willing to pay a little bit extra and i can get you my phone number and log into your computer remotely or use mine to sort it all out for you? I have put up an offer for additional service if you would please accept that i can get you my phone number
thanks.