Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I set up a gmail account some ten years ago when he

Customer Question
I set up a gmail...
I set up a gmail account for my some ten years ago when he was born. He subsequently, and accidentally signed up for google plus. At that point they asked for his birthdate and then his email address / account was blocked. Given that he had used that gmail account for his apple devices and apple ID recovery account... and couldn't remember his apple ID passwords.... he has lost control of all of his apple devices. I have spent HOURS on the phone with apple trying to sort it out but with no luck. I would like to find a way to re-activate his gmail email address, but can't find any way to do this with google. Can you PLEASE help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
5/11/2015
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
A.
You can please try to recover your lost gmail account as given here:
(Copy and paste the link into address box)
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX
Choose "I don't know Password".
Type in your Email Address. Click "Continue".
Follow on-screen instructions to reset your account password.
B.If not fixed:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX%2BQfn3eUf99eMi17N2oBfqs7DaPgQ9BUe0Q%3D%3D&service=mail
Choose "I don't know Password". Type in your Email Address. Click "Continue"
Enter the last password ***** remember
Click "Continue"
Check if it provide you options to reset your password.
Else, please click "I don't know" under Enter the last password ***** remember.
And then click "I can't access my phone".
And provide them as much information you can.
Be sure to fill out the form completely by providing your best guess to all the questions.
Provide you alternate email address as contact email address. Gmail team will get back to you on this email address.
Please keep me posted and remember to rate(OK or more).
Thank you very much,
Regards,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,I have followed your instructions and got the following response from Google: 'This account was deleted and is no longer recoverable."
What steps can I take from here?
The message clearly indicates that account is not recoverable.
Please try to sign up for the same gmail account once under this page:
https://accounts.google.com/signup
Else, you will have to contact Apple support team and ask them to help you access your Apple ID or create a new Apple ID for you.
Keep me posted.
Thank you.
Creating a new apple id is not an option. Too much to lose with the last one.
When i tried to set up a new account with the old gmail address is states:
"Someone already has that username"
so they obviously have not re-issued the gmail address to anyone else.... so we have to figure a way to get google gmail to release it or re-issue it to us.
again remember, that i have spent many hours on the phone trying to fix this on the apple side..... the only option they have given us is to try to reactivate the gmail account so that we can recover the old apple id.
Unfortunately, Gmail team does not provide any phone support for free gmail accounts. It only provide these options(provided in the last answer) to recover a lost account.
In this case, I suggest you to please visit Apple store once. Have you already been there?
Keep me posted.
Thank you.
Is there a "pay for" gmail phone suppor option for gmail?
There must be some option available that give our gmail problem a resolution. And YES We have been to an Apple Store. No luck.... They said we need to fix the gmail problem to resolve it
Still no response...
I'm sorry there is no phone support for Gmail(free) account issues.
But, you can either try to upgrade your account to 'Google apps for work' and call them on the number shown under the link below:
https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/support/
Google Headquarters:
Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
USA
telephone: +1(###) ###-####
fax: +1(###) ###-####
Thank you very much,
Regards,
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist