Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I can't get to aol/settings to clear my footprints Help!!!

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. When you say you cannot get to the settings page what do you mean? Will the page just not show up? Try doing the following and let me know where you get stuck.Open the AOL software. Click on the Keyword menu and then select the Go to Keyword option.Enter Browser Settings into the search box and click Go.Select the Clear My Footprints tab and then click the Select Footprints to Clear button.Place a check in the boxes next to Browsing History, Cookies, and Browser Cache.Click the Clear Selected Footprints button.Click Close when you are finished.