Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

E=mail password

Customer Question

E=mail password
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. In order to reset your password ***** will need to go to the website of your email provider. For example if your email address is Gmail.com then you would go to the Gmail website. Once you get there, from the login prompt. Once you do that it should go through a series of questions ask you to identify yourself – and this will be the same regardless of the site that you have your email with. And to your email address and any other information requested and it will use information that you have on file to help you reset your password. If you have any difficulty doing this or if you still have questions, let me know, along with any additional specific information you can provide, and I'll be happy to help.