Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Please help me: I can sign into my Live.com.au easy enough

Customer Question

Please help me: I can sign into my Live.com.au easy enough but instead of getting my emails up it goes straight into this message which is becoming quite frequently now but this time it has been 24hours and it is still coming up on screen. I have tried going through Microsoft but sends me back to the message. I rely on my emails as this is the only contact that I have for most of my families.
This is the message [ Seems to be a Problem with Outlook right now ]
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Thank you.