Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am getting OUtlook Error Ox80042109 - I tried ErrorEnd -

I am getting OUtlook Error Ox80042109 - I tried ErrorEnd - it didn't work. Help!

Hello Sandy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=589b7c23-086c-41cd-af06-636d17f8e16b

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are we connected? It says we are.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX chat with you in a minute.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Viet,

I am having Outlook problems again – can you help me? See the error number in the Subject line above. I can’t receive emails. I know it’s something to do with the Ingoing and Outgoing Server numbers in my settings. Can you help me? Thank you!

Sandy

I'm sorry; it has been more than a month. Please submit the issue in a new question at the website below, then I will help you again. Thank you,

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/