Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Hi, I have over 70 email I cannot retrieve from my gmail acct.

over the past 3 days....
Hi, I have over 70 email I cannot retrieve from my gmail acct. over the past 3 days.
10/18/2013
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Sandy :

Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Sandy :

Please let me know when you are ready to work with me.

Sandy :

Hello My Friend

Sandy :

I am sorry about the issue.

Sandy :

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

Customer:

internet, directly to google and gmail

Sandy :

Once you login into your gmail account, please tell me if you are able to see them?

Customer:

It's been an issue for 3 days not, I get an email on occasion but not the one I get every day.

Sandy :

Open the link: http://gmail.com

Sandy :

When did you change your gmail account password XXXXX?

Customer:

it has not v

Customer:

changed in years to my knowledge it's always been bindiroxi.

Sandy :

Please do not type your password XXXXX

Sandy :

Okay, First of all, I suggest you to please change your gmail account password.

Sandy :

It is possible that someone may be knowing this password XXXXX accessing the emails secretly.

Customer:

ok bot I go directly to email and it does not ask my password XXXXX shows e-mail count but I cannot get them to load

Sandy :

And the create a new password XXXXX

Customer:

the link is gone

Customer:

ok I changed my password

Sandy :

okay. good.

Sandy :

Now, you will start receiving all of the emails. Please send out a test email to your email address and check if you receive that now.

Customer:

ok right back but will I receive the 75 waiting?

Sandy :

you mean you have got the test email. Right.

Customer:

yes I did and have sent some to me but the others would not come to me. I ck again now,will go che

Customer:

should I go to google and log in

Sandy :

Okay, the emails which you have sent to yourself will come back to .

Sandy :

No, open the link:http://gmail.com

Customer:

Hi r u still there

Sandy :

Yes, I am here.

Customer:

I still show 73 emails in my inbox

Sandy :

Let me tell you that from now onward you will start receiving all of the emails.

Sandy :

However, if those missing emails are very important, you can please fill out the recovery form or ignore if these are not important:

Sandy :

If you cannot afford to lose these lost emails, you can please fill out the details under the link below:

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/bin/request.py?&ctx=bugflow_receive31&contact_type=bugs

Customer:

I get the test but no waiting emails

Customer:

Sandy, r u there

Sandy :

Yes, I am here.

Sandy :

From now onward you will start receiving all of the emails.

Sandy :

Are you filling out recovery form?

Sandy :

Are you there?

Customer:

Sandy, yes I filled out the form and have been receiving an occasional e-mail, but not as normal. I still do not think it's fixed and how do I know google will get me my emails showing in my inbox

Sandy :

You have now changed your password. Is it changed?

Customer:

I guess it does not make me log in as it knows it me from my computer, even the one you gave me went straight to my email.

Customer:

I did get an e-mail saying I changed my password

Sandy :

You enter the current password XXXXX new password XXXXX Right.

Customer:

yes

Sandy :

it means you changed the password.

Customer:

Sandy, now it says I have 176 email in my inbox but cannot down load them.

Sandy :

Now, please understand that you have just changed your password XXXXX from now onward, you will start getting all of the emails. However, for the lost emails you have filled out recover form.

Sandy :

Let me please take remote control of your computer.

Sandy :

And check it out.

Customer:

please

Sandy :

Open the link: https://join.me/ Click orange Play icon beside Start Meeting and download and run this file. You will get a pop up on the screen. That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.

Customer:

655-574-907

Sandy :

connecting.

Sandy :

Please leave the mouse once.

Sandy :

Please open gmail page now.

Customer:

I did

Customer:

its open at top

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist