Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

my gmail was used to send out email to my address book un authorized

so google shut it down...
my gmail was used to send out email to my address book un authorized so google shut it down and sent a email to my recovery address I reset the password XXXXX now the only way I can see my emails is in all mail... no live support or actual people there can you tell me how to get these to go into my inbox again
8/15/2013
Chris L., Support Specialist
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.

Can you tell me how you used to get your mail?

Also are you using an email program like outlook or windows mail OR are you checking your email with a web browser such as internet explorer?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You

I sign on to gmail through internet explorer

Ok so you now that you have reset your password XXXXX are able to get into the account but you cannot see your mail in the way you used to? Is that the issue?

not really the ONLY way I can see the new emails is in my ALLMAIL folder

nothing has gone into my INBOX since google shut me down

I just want it to go to my in box and by the way its the same on my android phone too

Ok I am bit confused as to what you mean by your "ALLMAIL" folder. Do you mean on your phone you are able to see your mail but you are unable to log in when you go to gmail.com?

in gmail on my computer the list shows inbox then important , sent, drafts, all mail, then trash

the only place my new emails including the ones you just sent me show up is in all mail

I need to have emails come to inbox

this is the same problem on any device I sign into gmail on...

I would like to connect to your computer to see if I can resolve this issue for you. Please let me know if you would like to try that.

Thanks

yesn please do

or call me either way XXXXXXXXXX is direct line

Sorry we are not allowed to call, but once we get connected we can live chat.

Please click on the link below to connect. If anything pops up asking you to allow or run make sure you say yes.

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=70469b0c-fb7d-4507-8563-0155463518e7

.
Filter deleted and that should resolve the issue.

Thank you,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist

chris the americo label is in all the emails I see now... If we deleted that why am I seeing the Americo boc in the inbox is the first problem and you took out my catagories primary, social, and promotional ... can you please put them back for me and get rid of this Americo for good

Yeah we can delete the label for good, I didn't know you wanted the label gone too.

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=a822da90-fba2-40f0-a7ba-8f845afb354a

.

okm the emails are here but now every one has the americo lable in front of
it If we deleted that why am I see ing the label
we need to try this again

Sorry, they are still showing that label in Gmail? When we removed the label it should have removed it from the messages as well.

Do you have time now, I can take a look
Hey if you need me to remote let me know but in the meantime, if you select the messages that are labeled you should then be able to click the label icon at the top and remove it. That is what I was going to do, so if you want to give it a try it could save some time.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I have problems with my daughters computer now not displaying facebook correctly and other sites as well

I ran the AVG checks and clean up utilities and still not fixed.

could I engage this trial tonight and get some help with her computer

Yes of course.

You probably have a pretty simple problem though sounds like a web browser issue.

Is she using internet explorer for her web browser?

Let me know and I can give you step by step instructions because if it is what I think it is it should be pretty simple and we will not need to do a remote but we can if necessary.

Thanks,
Chris

Nope Mozilla firefox and the system is brand new using Microsoft 8 and

the oredering system needs Mozilla, the IE 10 is a no go with the ordering system for this website... what time later today or tonight might be good for you?

Ah ok.

I can do a remote this evening anytime after 7pm EST.

Before we do remote though it would be good to first try internet explorer and see if facebook works, that way we know it is a firefox issue.

If it does work in internet explorer then do the following.

Click the Firefox button > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.

Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".

Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.

From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
Now click the Clear now button.

Give that a try if you have time and if not I can take a look at it tonight.
Thanks,
Chris

ok will do this late today most likely will need to get your help tonight... thganks again

No problem let me know.

Also to do start the remote go to the following link from the computer I will be connecting to and start a new question by typing in the box that says ask me a question
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-chrisl/

Thanks,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist