Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Cant get security code on hotmail account,I think someone

Can't get security code on hotmail account,I think someone has accessed it and changed my password. [email protected] is the account ... I have opened [email protected] .....canyouhelp...I want to get my contacts to gmail but cannot geti to the hotmail account....help pleSe

I'm sorry that your hotmail account is blocked/hacked.You've tried to reset your hotmail account password XXXXX the website http://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx, but it did not work. There is another way to recover your hotmail account.

Please submit the windows live/hotmail recovery form at
https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx
, then enter your hotmail address and another email address (use your gmail email address) that you currently have access to, then click on Continue.

, then fill out as much information as possible, and submit.

Then you will receive an email from Windows Live/Microsoft/Hotmail that allows to reset your hotmail email password and security question/answer.

It might take more than a day to process the request, but you should be able to recover your hotmail account with enough provided information.

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the "Reply to Expert" link with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Have tried to get onto that site ur says that there is an error on that sever !!!' arghhhh ! So frustrating !!
Sorry about that. So you cannot go the website https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx at all? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Have just tried ...and got through....so hopefully they can help...thanks
Great, please submit the email recovery form, then wait for Microsoft/Hotmail to verify and respond.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Thank you,