Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How do I access my sbcglobal.net account? When I got my new

How do I access my sbcglobal.net account? When I got my new computer, the young man set it up so I'd get my email through hotmail.com. However, to pay my att bill online, I need to access my sbcglobal.net account. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

You can log into your sbc global account at the following link, simply enter your sbcglobal email address and password XXXXX the log in box:
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc

SBC/ATT have partnered with yahoo so you can access your account through the yahoo log in.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You
-Chris