Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My hotmail account keeps freezing half way through emails to

Customer Question
the extent where I have...
My hotmail account keeps freezing half way through emails to the extent where I have to crt / alt/del to get to task manager and then end the task and then log back in...its doing this about 20-30 times a day now. Please advise
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Email
4/26/2012
Email technician: Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast replied 5 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. What version of windows are you using? What internet browser are you using?

Vista and not sure what you mean by internet browser...msn?

Please go here and let me know what it says you have: http://www.whatbrowseramiusing.co/

MSIE 9.0

Try this and let me know the results.
Open internet explorer.
Then click on tools (looks like a cog on the top right corner) and then internet options.
Click on delete under browsing history.
Check temporary internet files (you can leave the rest unchecked).
Then click on delete.
Next click on the advanced tab at the top.
Click on reset and if asked yes or no click on yes.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
SO am I just deleting the temp iternet files?
As well as resetting like I mentioned yes. Leave the others unchecked for now.

Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast
I have done hat reset part before and has not made a difference
Even if you have done it before please do both exactly the way I gave you now and let me know the results.
I have done it again but to eb honest, I wont know if it has worked until I start working on hotmail agina and then it feezes again
You can take all the time you need to test it, you can get back to me by going to justanswer.com and clicking on my questions at the top of the page.
ok, thanks. Will try working agian and see what happens
Your welcome
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast