Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am not able to access where i can email yahoo https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact

with my issue it always...
I am not able to access where i can email yahoo https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact with my issue it always goes to the page not found or problem loading the page yet still other pages work just fine. Is there any other way to contact yahoo directly with my problem.
4/20/2012
Engineer-Thomas
Engineer-Thomas, Engineer

ExpertEngineer :

Hi there, I'm ExpertEngineer and I'll be assisting you today.

ExpertEngineer :

May I ask what it is you're having troubles with, have you lost access to your yahoo account?

ExpertEngineer :

If you have lost access to your Yahoo e-mail account, the good news is that it can be restored. If you haven't already, please try to reset your yahoo account password XXXXX https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot - in the event this does not work, please take the following steps.

Go to http://mail.yahoo.com/ - if you are signed into another account, please sign out first.
Afterwards, please go to https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact. Next, select:
- the product Yahoo! Account,
- the category 'Password XXXXX sign in',
- the sub-category 'unable to sign in'.
In the box underneath 'Write a short description', type 'password' and click on Enter.
Next, please click on 'Contact Customer Care' underneath 'Password XXXXX
Click on 'Email Now'.

Next, you should specify as much information as possible in the Yahoo email account recovery form in order to prove that you are the owner of your Yahoo email account. This can include previous passwords, describing emails you might usually receive, when you originally registered, and anything else you can think of. Finally, click on Send at the bottom to submit the account recovery form.

Please be aware that you will require a second email address that you have access to, such that Yahoo can contact you with more information. If you don't have another one, you can create a free new email account at http://www.gmail.com. Yahoo will contact you as soon as possible, typically within about 24-48 hours after verifying your submitted recovery form. Yahoo understands your e-mail is top priority, but having patience will definitely help you.

I hope this helps! Please let me know anytime if you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, I'll be right here waiting for you. Thank-you!

Customer:

I did try all the above but it kept giving me error whenever I click on "Email Now" is there any other way to reach yahoo customer apart from the steps above

ExpertEngineer :

I'm afraid Yahoo doesn't provide live support, as they are a free service. What error do you see when you click 'Email now'?

ExpertEngineer :

Perhaps there's something we can do to fix that.

Customer:

ok it doesnt take me to the next step when i click on the email now button its like the page cannot load

ExpertEngineer :

Sure, that must be annoying. What browser are you using at the moment?

ExpertEngineer :

Is it internet explorer, safari, Chrome, Firefox or something different?

Customer:

google chrome and i jst retried it and it worked,i mean it took me to the next step so i am about contacting them

ExpertEngineer :

Oh that's great, nice work. Keep going, let me know how you progress.

Customer:

OK thanks

ExpertEngineer :

How's it going, any luck?

Customer:

stil working on it almost done

ExpertEngineer :

Alrighty! :)

ExpertEngineer :

Once you've gone through those steps, you'll be contacted by Yahoo, who will be able to restore your account. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do today or any other day, I'll be right here to give you a hand, in hail, rain or shine! :) If you're happy with the assistance I've given you today, please press the 'Accept' button so I receive credit for my work. In the event that you're highly satisfied, a positive feedback rating, and perhaps even a bonus, would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you very much!

Customer:

okay

Customer:

thanks

Engineer-Thomas
Engineer-Thomas, Engineer
Engineer-Thomas
Engineer-Thomas
Engineer-Thomas, Engineer