Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

1.I changed my operating system from XP to Windows 7. I lost…

Customer Question
1.I changed my operating system...
1.I changed my operating system from XP to Windows 7. I lost my outlook express icon and need to, not only, get back the icon, but also my old e-mails w/all of my folders.

2. Also, how do I get back in the lower right hand corner on my task bar the additional German (Germany) and Spanish (Spain) key board icon?

1. I also need user manual/instruction for a Transfer Cable ACC96001US-B, which came w/o any instructions.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Email
3/15/2012
Email technician: Danielle-Mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Danielle-Mod

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Email technician: James K., Consultant replied 6 years ago
James K., Consultant

Hello

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

1) Outlook Express is no Longer Supported or Available for Windows 7. there is A free Mail Client you Can Download and use its Called Windows Live mail

Once downloaded and Installed you can Import your Messages into Windows Live mail

Download here

Here is the MS article on doing that CLICK HERE

2)Click Start >Control Panel > Small Icons top Right >Region and Language >Keyboards and Languages> Change Keyboards >Add in the Languages you want , then you can change them by clicking the EN button bottom right.

3) You will need to Use Windows Easy transfer to do this , you can Download and Read details here

Cheers James