Josh, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I phone is connecting with bluetooth to my Bose wave sound

I phone is connecting with bluetooth to my Bose wave sound touch 4
JA: What Bose model do you have?
Customer: music plays on my phone but not on the Bose
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?
Customer: CLEAR PAIRINGS
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It used to work fine .the phone shows it is connected to the wave system

Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you today. Please note that it can take a couple of minutes for a reply while I review your response and type out an answer.

1. On the remote, press and hold Alarm Setup (Menu) until "-SETUP MENU-" is displayed
  2. Press Tune/MP3 > ten times until "RESET ALL- NO" is displayed
  3. Press Time – or Time + to change "RESET ALL- NO" to "RESET ALL- YES." "PRESET 3 TO CONFIRM" will appear on the display
  4. Press Preset 3 to confirm. When the reset is complete, "RESET COMPLETE" is displayed. The setup menu will automatically exit after 10 seconds

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Josh still no luck.Iphone connects via Bluetooth it shows music is playing on my phone,no sound assume because it sends it to the Bosewave.Display shows READY TO PAIR and stops if I push the aux /bluetooth button on the remote it goes to aux

How old is the unit?