Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Or nathan. First i need to ask is just answer the only way I

Hi pearl or nathan
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: first i need to ask is just answer the only way I can get help because I have used that for my same issue and they said they couldn’t help because it was not in the manual
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Do you want me to redriscribe my problem or do you have what we just typed to each other a minute ago
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My Sony smart tv has begun speaking out things like my volume changes or movie descriptions, which is irritating. It just started a week or two ago

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your TV question.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello Russell, I will await your solution

Please go to Home screen, then to Settings.

Then, go down to System Preferences, and find Accessibility.

There, find Audio Description. Toggle it Off.

That will shut off the annoying voice, I hope! Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you but it didn’t stop the movie description on smart tv nor the speaking of the volume changes on cable

All right. Go back to that section of the settings, and turn Off (or toggle Off) all voice services, under Accessibility. That seems to be necessary.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Cannot find the all voice services
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Is this on the cable or the smart tv settings
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Russell, are you still there

Please go to:

Home screen, then to Settings.

There, find Audio Description, that is roughly where the other Voice settings are; they should all be turned Off.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Audio description turned to off under that is high contrast test then text to speech etc. not seeing any other voice settings on hdmi1 video description off voice guidance voice guidance option normal
Sound cues off ????

Turn Off text to speech also! I suggest.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
There is no off for text to speech. I think just answer is just not able to solve my problem. But thank you for trying. Can you return the money I paid for justanswer.. thank you.

I have passed your request for a refund to those who will take care of it. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.