Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

SORRY IN YOUR TECH SUPPORT TO ASSIST ME IN PROGRAMMING A…

Customer Question
SORRY i AM INTERESTED...

SORRY i AM INTERESTED IN YOUR TECH SUPPORT TO ASSIST ME IN PROGRAMMING A UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL FOR AN UPSTAR TV

Technician's Assistant: What Upstar model do you have? How old is it?

DO NOT KNOW WHAT MODEL I HAVE. IT IS HOWEVER ABOUT THREE YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I Have only been able to program the volume on the universal remote. Unable to program the channels. I have tried a number of times. But the only that keeps appearing on the TV are the words "NO SIGNAL"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The model number of the remote is RCRBB05BHZ

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 13 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Hello Harry. Yes I certainly still need help with my question.
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
ok
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
can you walk me through the steps to program the universal remote so I can get the channels on my TV. Presently
the TV is only showing the words "NO SIGNAL". I think I would need to have the cable box programmed.

Who is your tv provider?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
VIYA

Who makes your TV?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Upstar
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Hello. Harry are you still there?
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Hello.
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
hello
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 12 days ago