Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have tried to record a few of my favourite programs, while…

Customer Question
Hello, I have tried...

Hello, I have tried to record a few of my favourite programs, while the recorder indicates that the program will be recorded, the DVD does not record. Can you please assist

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

O

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I have turned the recorder off hoping that it would reset, I have tried deleting items that have been recorded but no luck. There is still 24 hours recording time left on the Hard drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No not that I am aware of, we were watching Netflix earlier in the afternoon

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer!

1. What is the make and model number of the media player?
  2. Approximately how old is it?
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I have tried turning the player off hoping that it would reset. I am in Australia +61 02 62918570 or 0414 551277
Regards
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
It is a Panasonic der-bwt835
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Sorry the model is dmr-bwt835
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 days ago
  1. Approximately how old is your dmr-bwt835?
  2. Have you tried recording to a different disc?
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 days ago
    Approximately how old is your dmr-bwt835?Have you tried recording to a different disc?