Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I, my pt-ar100u panasonic projector goes off and on every 2…

Customer Question
I my name is...

I my name is ***** ***** pt-ar100u panasonic projector goes off and on every 2 or 3 minutes, can you tell me what the problem is? please

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PT-AR100U?

3years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I changed the bulb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How long does the bulb last?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.