Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My pc shuts down if no activity in 15 seconds. I have tried…

Customer Question
My pc shuts down...

My pc shuts down if no activity in 15 seconds. I have tried every thing but it will not use the settings. I even reset it..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HP deskset

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP product?

Resetting , changed settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have tried every setting like putting to sleep and it shuts down even when on sleep

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it shuts down, does it turn instantly off? Or it goes through the proper shutdown procedure?

Please let me know