Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why when i turn it take about an hour fopr it too come on.

Customer Question
Why when i turn...

Why when i turn it take about an hour fopr it too come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Samsung modle # un39eh6003

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

Nothing just cut it on and wait

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It show great once it on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please