Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Phonak Compilot II and have been getting- an

Customer Question
I have a Phonak...

I have a Phonak Compilot II and have been getting- an announcement Direct Audio Found over and over-How do I ieliminate this message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Phonak Compilot II

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing but turning unit Off and then on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That almost certainly means that a source to connect the Phonak to, has been detected. If it has Bluetooth capability, you may have to shut Off the Bluetooth capability (if you are not using it otherwise) to get rid of that message.

But, the Direct Audio input (via a three-pronged Europlug) is on the base of the Phonak... and if a defective cable is connected to it, the erratic connection might be producing the error messages. Replacing the cable (if not simply unplugging it) would be recommended.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.