Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I keep getting the message: You are running out of disk

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message: You are running out of disk space on Local disk F

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HP desktop 500-C60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C60? What have you tried so far?

Just in the last week. Windows 10 recently updated. I have tried deleting a number of files but that has not helped.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 1 month ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

ok. please request through system, or i will soon send you a request. i should be able to connect and clear up the space issue that way.