Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have no audio on my icom 7700. there are occasional sounds…

Customer Question
I have no audio...

I have no audio on my icom 7700. there are occasional sounds like the squelch is breaking and that is all that I can hear.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The Icom-7700

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ICOM-7700?

5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have checked my antenna out thoroughly along with connections at the ant switch (for 1 or 2nd antenna) I have checked the position of all knobs etc. and nothing turns up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. There is an indicator on the screen that says VSC I don't know what that is

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don't need anymore help. I thank you. Butch k*