Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an alexa tower, then two dots and finally an alexa…

Customer Question
I have an alexa...

I have an alexa tower, then two dots and finally an alexa show. for the life of me i cannot get the alexas to talk to each other and I cannot make the video calls to my contacts in my alexa show i am wondering if I de-register all the devices and start a re-registration with first the show then the additional devices will it make them work? or is there another way to check why they aren't working?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon all of them

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well.......everything lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that I have family with the same device we keep trying to video call each other i get screen messages with a number 1 next to their contact name never connects also sorry for long texting here that I have tried the drop in feature on all my devices to each other in my house and it doesn't work ok

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not and respectfully ***** ***** a full refund. Thank you