Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have had no success setting up my Alexa, keep running into…

Customer Question
I have had no...

I have had no success setting up my Alexa, keep running into dead ends with other sources. Help?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The tall one with four buttons on top and a colorful ring around the edge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon Echo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I now see a purple circle, the voice reminds me that I need to connect with my wife-fi

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.