Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to clear a ground fault off my Xantrex, but the

Customer Question
I need to clear...

I need to clear a ground fault off my Xantrex, but the control panel will not power up. How can I do this without the control panel functioning?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It happened over the weekend & I am trying to determine if it was hit by lightining

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes as it is in a remote location

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have disconnected the entire system from the control panel & hope that between now & friday that the ground fault will clear itself but not sure if it will

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 24 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
as we have cancelled the service, please do t worry about it. I do appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to reply.