Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a century S 3807 safe and I cannot remember the

Customer Question
I have a century...

I have a century S 3807 safe and I cannot remember the password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sentry s3807 safe

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your S3807?

About 18 years was open but I think my husband closed it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have the key and I tried password ***** then I tried 905 but I have not use the password ***** years

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.