Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there a sony repair station for 55x850D UHD TV on the big…

Customer Question
Is there a sony...

Is there a sony repair station for 55x850D UHD TV on the big island of Hawaii?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55X850D?

Purchased on Dec. 8, 2016 delivered the next week

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I bought it dor a friend who was doing a big favor for me so he just told me there were white vertical lines on the screen. He troed to reboot the set and now no pucture but got white vertical lines and audio is OK.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope I can get it repaired because I’m sure it’s not a common occurrence for a Sony product to inly last a year and a half, especially at that price.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having problems, we need to find out what is wrong with it before you start getting expensive Sony technicians involved so if you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up and if so are the lines OVER the menu?

Anthony

I do not have the set with me because I’m at work.
May I have a number and name to call when I do have the set with me so Ican get advice and get charged, then?
Could I get a number to call, later?

No need for that here is your info

https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Click the above link and find a sony service on hawaii