Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I work with a non-profit that wants to upgrade its wireless…

Customer Question
Hi! I work with...

Hi! I work with a non-profit that wants to upgrade its wireless mic, but has limited funds to do so. They are working with a Sennheiser Freeport unit with a handheld. I'm wondering if we can buy just the belt pack and lav to go with that unit.

Technician's Assistant: What Sennheiser model do you have?

It is the Freeport model.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sennheiser system?

Nothing other than renting a different wireless unit with a belt pack to see if that would work with our space. Now that we've seen what can be accomplished with a lavalier, we want to buy one, but need to consider funds carefully. with this conversation, I'm exploring the option of adding to our existing wireless unit rather than buying an entirely new one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Additionally: if a belt pack can be acquired for this model of wireless receiver, will it be usable with a Countryman E6 microphone?
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 24 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I do.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Did my reply get through?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ah yes! I see it now...