Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I got Wi-Fi today and he booted up my TV so I thought I was…

Customer Question
I got Wi-Fi today...

I got Wi-Fi today and he booted up my TV so I thought I was going to get a picture but it's when he left after it is booted up to a hundred percent it still says weak and no signal

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No basic cable through Renaissance Club on 1200 South Missouri Ave on Clearwater Florida 33756. I pay with my rent through the complex

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No but I will

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just did that it's the same

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 26 days ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble
Do you have a coax cable connected to the tv?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
What's a coax connecter
That is the cord that would be required for the basic cable connection you mentioned. A round screw on connector. You need that cord from a cable wall jack to the tv. Is that in place?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No I've ready paid $38
I didn’t ask for anything else that is ad from the site. Please respond to my earlier request for this to be productive
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
it is connected
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I'm in apt 352 but it's still under the previous persons name Millie something
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
This complex does it thru Spectrum in a bundle acct
Okay now you need to use the tv remote, and press the source or input button and choose TV
Then go into the tv menu under channels and choose the channel scan or search function.
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 19 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.