Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Help me set my phone to ring more than 2 times before it…

Customer Question
Please help me set...

Please help me set my phone to ring more than 2 times before it goes to the message box,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic model kxtg340 inyerlock

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I also want to be able to tell who called me, when I am Not at home

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because there MAY be a typo or missing character in the model sent (kxtg340).
2) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - so we can TEST any setting changes made?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,
I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)