Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a KX-TG 7741 Wireless phone. When I call into my

Customer Question
I have a KX-TG...

I have a KX-TG 7741 Wireless phone. When I call into my phone number I get a message saying that the mailbox is not in service.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't understand....sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It just started when we discontinued message service with Comcast. Comcast took of the message service and said that the Panasonic phone should automatically pick up the messages. Is does not. Do I need to do something with the hand held device to possibly program the phone to pick up calls/

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/message systems.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) WHEN was the Comcast "message service" discontinued (hours. days, etc.)?
2) Are you calling the Panasonic phone system from an OUTSIDE line - such as a cell phone or other landline phone?
3) When calling the Panasonic (Comcast) number, do you hear ANY RINGS BEFORE the "mailbox not in service" announcement? If so, HOW MANY RINGS are heard?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Please cancel membership Thanks anyway

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have NO ACCESS to or CONTROL of ANY of your private information or account - including "memberships".

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Thanks, ***** *****