Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Lost the end of the Sennheiser screw on phone plug adapter.

Customer Question
Lost the end of...

Lost the end of the Sennheiser screw on phone plug adapter

Technician's Assistant: What Sennheiser model do you have?

400

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Sennheiser phone? What have you tried so far?

It was on until.yesterday and then when I pulled it out of the keyboard it was missing. It probably fell I to the bottom of the keyboard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Now only one earworks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please tell me specifically what type of assistance you're looking for here today? Are you simply looking to purchase a replacement headphone adapter, or something else?

Replacement phone plug screw on adapter to screw on mini from sennheiser 400 headphones

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

No call
I dont want to pY another 26

First- I'm NOT SENDING THE PHONE CALL OFFER. The website does that without my consent- just ignore it. The screw on adapter for your Sennheiser headphones can be ordered directly at the link below:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/357362-REG/Sennheiser_082370_H_82370_1_4_Stereo.html?ap=y&gclid=CjwKCAjwrqnYBRB-EiwAthnBFppJNd6448IWXFGhy1Nk6EHAK3RpUGKNI_JmxZ5kUhr2S7MIhaeM3RoCii4QAvD_BwE

Simple question. The tip of my phone plug adapter for my sennheiser 400 headphones fell off. I need a new adapter

Are you able to see my replies on this page???

READ my replies above by scrolling up. I posted the solution to your problem twice. Let me know if you need anything further.

Do you need anything else today?