Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a facebook question. I was hacked and I cant restore…

Customer Question
I have a facebook...

I have a facebook question. I was hacked and I cant restore my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I dont think I have done it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I went to facebook help page and tried every suggestion and couldnt do it. I also talked to my ATT connect tech help desk and they could not figure it out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it going to cost a lot of money?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
What is the exact error message that you are getting from Facebook when you try to log in?
page not found
I prefer phone call as the subject matter is a bit complicated

Ok, that indicates that the page has been deleted.

If it was deleted by the hacker, then unfortunately it is permanent and you will need to create a new page.