Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic DVD that has stopped auto recording. I…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Panasonic DVD that has stopped auto recording. I have redone all my programs but has not recified problem. The record button on front of DVD just flashes. Hoping you can help Thanks *****: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Panasonic bought a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

Only record all programs again to see if fixes problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Elisabeth

To resolve this problem you will need to try selecting the factory reset option from the menu.

This will reformat the hard drive and that should get it working again.