Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My amazon echo i just bought wont connect to internet lcan…

Customer Question
My amazon echo i...

My amazon echo i just bought wont connect to internet lcan connevct to echo but not to internnet

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Dont have one

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Lan1 blinkink power wan optical tele1 all green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried many many tgimes with app and no luck

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
call me on home phone (###) ###-####
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.