Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic corded TG6671 w/handsets. My landline…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic corded TG6671 w/handsets. My landline w/answering machine is getting static. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Above

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Nothing and about a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It's never given me a problem before, but it is kind of old.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.