Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

CAN I GET A MENU MAP FOR A PANASONIC KX-TG785SK INSTEAD OF…

Customer Question
CAN I GET A...

CAN I GET A MENU MAP FOR A PANASONIC KX-TG785SK INSTEAD OF HAVING TO DO THE TIME CONSUMING MENU TRAVEL ON THE PHONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ALCATEL FLIP TOP 4044T

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Alcatel phone? What have you tried so far?

WHEN A CALL COMES IN THE PANASONIC PHONES WILL RING TWICE AND THEN THE CALL WOULD VANISH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

SO FAR I NEED A MENU MAP AND WHY DO THOSE CALLS CUT OFF

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 28 days ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Do you have any documents - such as a user manual - for this system handy? If not, would an electronic version of that document help?
2) WHEN did the "2 ring & vanish" issue first begin or was noticed?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place TEST CALLS to the Panasonic number?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers,
and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 23 days ago

Hi again,
I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)