Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My laptop stalls to open my e-mail, I go in through google…

Customer Question
My laptop stalls to...

My laptop stalls to open my e-mail, I go in through google chrome, centurylink, email***@******.***, it opens mail page, then goes into a search mode for minutes, thanx dave

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Hp envy, windows 10(installed by store)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Envy? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, tried the total power kill(power off, batt out), wait then reboot , same result

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

ok now...contacted the geek squad...fixed