Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a KX-TGEA20 three phone system. I wanted to add…

Customer Question
I purchased a...

I purchased a KX-TGEA20 three phone system. I wanted to add two phones and checked on line to get two compatible phones. I bought two KX-TGEA40’s. The side of the box for the A40’s does not list the A20 system as compatible. Before I inbox the A40’s , will they work with my A20 system?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your A40?

I don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A40? What have you tried so far?

The A40’s are still in their boxes. I just checked to side of their boxes which has a compatibility table and I don’t see the A20 system listed

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 25 days ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (not the cordless handsets).
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers
, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 20 days ago

Hi again,
I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
The issue was resolved

Hi again,

Its good to know that the issue was resolved.

If my input helped in ANY way (sometimes asking the right question leads to a solution), please consider rating my service at a high level (5-star is my goal). This is how I am compensated for the time spent with you, and how I help support my family.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, at the top of your screen.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)