Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Howcan I get my echo to respond without having ti touch it.

Customer Question
Howcan I get my...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

2rd generation

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I've said Alex wake me in the morning at 8am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Whenever I ask it to do something without touching it .The lights will flash then stop.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which model Echo do you have?

I am not going to pay for something that I have not gotten. An answer to my first question. I would;ld like to have my $5 returned to my card.