Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My block call is full, how do I clear it o model#kx-tgf572,

Customer Question
My block call is...

My block call is full, how do I clear it o model#kx-tgf572

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update My Block?

Never, phone is only 5 months old, got it for xmas

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your My Block?

Mother where do I begin?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No think you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Please give me a few moments to review your question and respond.

To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Do you want to get rid of ALL the numbers that are currently blocked - and "start over" so to speak?
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

start over, att is the land line
you got my 5.00 help me or for for get it

Hi again and thanks for the response.

Please understand that this is not quite an "instant" system - and it take a few moments for your notes to be seen and for me to respond.

I will gather the information needed and send it along shortly.

Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I have attached an ENHANCED set of instructions - as an image - for erasing ALL blocked numbers, using either a cordless handset or the base unit.

And since I KNOW these instructions can be "challenging" to interpret, so I have also include a TEXT set of instructions below - for using a CORDLESS HANDSET to do the job.

What the instructions say (in text):
While the system is NOT on a call, pick up ANY cordless handset and do the following:
1) Press the CALL BLOCK button

2) Use the UP/DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT the "Block a single number", THEN press the SELECT soft key (button below the display).

3) Press the MENU button, then Use the UP/DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT "Erase all", then press SELECT.

4) Use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. This CONFIRMS the operation.

5) Use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. Final step is to press OFF - to exit programming.

Let me know if you saw the instructions (image), and if these steps work for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Hi again,
I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)