Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to purchase a wall mount. I need to purchase a wall…

Customer Question
I need to purchase...

I need to purchase a wall mount.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I need to purchase a wall mount.. please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Jack

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to purchase a wall mount. please advaise

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for Justanswer.com. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company?
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Michelle-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue locating a wall mount.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the device or system you are working with - that needs to be wall mounted?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers,
and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks