Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to know howI can take off all the calls that I

Customer Question
Good Morning Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I need to know howI can take off all the calls that I blocked on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

KX TG7841 PANASONIC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

1013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

2013

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
my phone is a home Panasonic KX-TG 7871 and I've had it since 2013. My block is full and I want to clear it out. How do I do this.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take a handset and key in Menu#217

this brings up the blocked numbers list, if you don’t see it right away, first choose “Block a single number”, then press select

then use the up/down buttons to scroll through and find the desired number

press the ERASE button just below the display screen

up/down to YES to confirm

Select

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers

Let me know if this works for you, please.

Thank you, Nathan

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Thank you so much for your help Nathan.
I called back and ask if they would cancel my account. Because I will not be using it again. The book didn't tell me had to delete block maul. and that is why I called. But I don't think that I should paid $5.00 just to ask one question since I have paid almost 155.00 for the phone. And it should be in the hand book on how to delete block calls.
Thank you,
Eva Polk

Hello Eva,

While I understand your perspective, that is not the case. This is a paid support service, and we are all independent techs here working on our own personal time in a good faith effort to help. You had specifically agreed to that very minimal and reasonable fee up front. To expect not to pay that at this point would be forcing me to work for free for my time spent answering you. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.