Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

MY TELEPHONE IS DEADI HAVE REBOOTED TWO TIMES AND IT STILL…

Customer Question
MY TELEPHONE IS DEAD(###)...

MY TELEPHONE IS DEAD(###) ###-####I HAVE REBOOTED TWO TIMES AND IT STILL IS DEAD. PLEASE FIX. I CAN'T CALL YOU BECAUSE MY PHONE IS DEAD - PHIL GARY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

IT'S MY LAND LINE(###) ###-####NOT MY CELL

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO PLEASE JUST CONNECT ME!!

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 24 days ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 19 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.