Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Samsung 4G phone. All it is doing is vibrating and…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 4G phone. All it is doing is vibrating and I can't us it. I have taken the battery out for a hour and put it back in. Still doing the same thing.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 4? What have you tried so far?

I have taken the battery out for a hour and put back in and still the same thing,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have held down the off button and it will not turn off. It has doing this for 4 hours

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your phone please?

Thank you