Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The base unit for my replacement phone won't connect with…

Customer Question
The base unit for...

The base unit for my replacement phone won't connect with the phone. It says no base power

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It is still charging. It's been 6 hours.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

On the base unit or the phone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your phone please?

KX-TGFA30

thanks

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Thank you

Ok will do

thank you