Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Steve G., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
i purchased a panasonic fz18 camera from walmart 18 months
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
i purchased a panasonic fz18 camera from walmart 18 months ago and the zoom does not seem to be working what is the best way for me to try to get this repaired?… read more
Sony remote RM-YD080 need a new one. how can I order one? 5
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Sony remote RM-YD080 need a new one. how can I order one? … read more
i purchased a sansui tv from walmart and it does not work 96
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technical Lead
i purchased a sansui tv from walmart and it does not work 96 days later and wlmart say's it not there problem… read more
I have a Magnavox 8.5 TFT Monitor Portable DVD Player MPD385.
andy the electronics tech
andy the electronics tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Magnavox 8.5" TFT Monitor Portable DVD Player MPD385. It acts like it is getting no power. It's new and has only been used a handful of times. Never dropped or left in too hot or too cold car… read more
My remote doesnt work. I ordered a new remote- but it still
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
My remote doesn't work. I ordered a new remote- but it still doesn't work. The tv turns on manually and plays fine, but it can't seem to get the signal from the remote.… read more
I ordered a new remote and it is not working. The remote
Richard, IT Manager
I ordered a new remote and it is not working JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this? Customer: the remote just arrived sat. JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?… read more
I have a sony trinitron remote for an xl100 tv and it does
jdsvideo
jdsvideo, Consumer Repair Technician
I have a sony trinitron remote for an xl100 tv and it does not work. It has new batteries. it just makes a humming noise does not even turn on the tv… read more
The remote control for our N363 does not work. Has new batteries,
Louie, Technician
The remote control for our N363 does not work. Has new batteries, still does not work. We have to turn it on and off with little button on side. It was working fine until a Foxtel technician gave us a… read more
I have 3 remotes and none of them work. I recently purchased
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I have 3 remotes and none of them work. I recently purchased a new one and it does not work either. What should I do?… read more
the remotes will not work. I have tried the regular panasonic
James, Field Service Engineer
the remotes will not work. I have tried the regular panasonic and the comcast remote. It has been acting up off and on for several weeks. Is there anything that I can do before I call a technican out?… read more
The remote for my 55X900E does not work. Since November
Jack
Jack, technician
The remote for my 55X900E does not work JA: How long have you had your 900E? Customer: Since November 2017 JA: What have you tried so far? Customer: I bought a new remote and it still does not work JA… read more
bought tx-nr5008 by onkyo 3 months ago, just got back from
bought tx-nr5008 by onkyo 3 months ago, just got back from vacations and the remote controller does not work, everything works from the receiver, but nothing happens when trying to use controller, rep… read more
I have a new remote for my Jensen TV from my cable company
James W
James W, Account Executive
I have a new remote for my Jensen TV from my cable company and none of the codes will work. I also can not scan and get the code. Is there any way to find the correct code?… read more
Hello I have a LG remote control for a 60 TV I purchased about
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
Hello I have a LG remote control for a 60" TV I purchased about 4 years ago, its has new batteries but just stopped working, can you give me some advice. Kind regards Tony Higgs… read more
samsung hls6187w dlp tv. turns off after 70 seconds
Steve G., Engineer
I have a samsung hls6187w dlp tv. I changed the bulb about a month ago, the tv acted like new. Now when I turn it on, the picture comes on just fine then after 75 seconds it shuts down and the lights … read more
How does a nannycam work Is it wireless I seen one on e-bay
Richard Finney
Richard Finney, Student. Microsoft's M.C.S.E.
How does a nannycam work? Is it wireless? I seen one on e-bay and it loks like it has wires coming from it.… read more
Remote control to my stereo system has stopped working. New
Josh, It Support Specialist
Remote control to my stereo system has stopped working. New batteries do not help. Can I order a new control and how … read more
I would like to order two receivers for my 52 Redington IV
Scott 367
Scott 367, Electrical Design Engineer
I would like to order two receivers for my 52" Redington IV model 523 905 ceiling fans. The remotes work just fine but I had to order a receiver last year for one fan and now my other fan has stopped … read more